ROLAND SYSTEMS GROUP NEW M-480 iPad
M-480 Remote: Application for remotely controlling the Roland M-480 V-Mixer live mixing console.
This application makes it possible to adjust mixing parameters from a variety of listening points on stage or around the room, away from the M-480 positioned at a fixed location. Combined with the easy operation afforded by the iPad’s large screen and Multi-Touch interface, this application makes it easy to remotely view and adjust settings. It is also equally useful as a sub-display and controller when placed beside the M-480 V-Mixer.
- Use with the most recent firmware version of the M-480.
- A wireless USB adapter (Roland WNA1100-RL) is required.
- A wireless LAN router (Wi-Fi router, etc.) is recommended but if not available, connection can be made directly to the wireless USB adapter in ad-hoc mode.
- Because the wireless USB adapter occupies the M-480′s USB port, functions that use a USB flash key (such as recording, playback, and backing up settings) are not possible while the wireless USB adapter is connected.
- A single iPad can be connected at one time. This application cannot be used concurrently with the M-480 RCS PC/Mac remote application software.