The Peter E. Schmitt Company proudly represents premier audio, video and lighting manufacturers in the greater NY Metro territory. Since 1926, we have enjoyed bringing top quality service to both our dealer and manufacturer partners.
A/V SALES, Professional
AUDIO AND VIDEO Systems Integration
REQUIRED: B2B/ B2C Sales experience in Audio, Video and IT as it relates to AV. A focused interest in Audio Visual products and a passion for solving AV needs through sales.
BONUS: PLEASE SUBMIT A SHORT VIDEO EXPLAINING WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION.
The Peter E. Schmitt Company (PES) is seeking a talented and motivated sales person to add to our Systems and Professional sales teams. This position will effectively identify and support prospective business development opportunities in the NY Metro territory. The ideal candidate has experience and relationships within the NY Metro A/V industry. A qualified candidate requires the personality, drive and intelligence to become the expert in the field. We will provide the additional training.
· A technical knowledge of general audio principles. This includes, but is not limited to wireless microphones, RF spectrum, DSP, Dante, distributed audio systems, consoles, speakers, conferencing, boardroom systems, etc.
· You must be able to communicate effectively with other professionals – clients and end users – drawing on your sales skills and knowledge.
· High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation and quality work are all required to be successful in this position.
· Adept at building and cultivating relationships.
· Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented professional.
· A self-starter willing to continually learn and keep up with newly introduced technologies affecting our industry.
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Excellent computing skills as well as knowledge of network protocols, TCPIP, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points etc.
· A strong work ethic driven by quality customer service and a desire for a real career. Tremendous potential for salary and responsibility growth.
· Outgoing and personable. We enjoy what we do, we hope you will too.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and insured automobile.
For more information about the lines and products we represent please see our website. www.peschmitt.com